This website of Kubota Engine America ("Web site") is owned, operated, and maintained by Kubota Engine America or its agents. Please read these terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions"); your use of the Kubota Engine America Web site indicates your acceptance and agreement to the Terms and Conditions.
Kubota Engine America may change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. You are responsible for checking this page whenever you use the Web site for the most current version of the Terms and Conditions. The Web site contains links to other websites of Kubota Engine America, its affiliates, and third parties. Note that your use of any of those websites indicates your acceptance and agreement to the terms and conditions of the respective websites.
When using the Web site you agree not to:
- Violate any laws, regulations, or ordinances
- Commit or aid criminal acts
- Engage in actions that may cause any disadvantage, loss, or damage to Kubota Engine America or any third party
- Violate the legal rights, such as property rights or privacy, nor defame the reputation of Kubota or any third party
- Engage in actions that violate the standards of public order and decency
- Uploading, using, distributing, or providing in any way a software program or data, such as a computer virus, intended to damage the Web site, servers, computers, or any other property of Kubota and any third party.
- Using another person's e-mail address with the intention of misleading Kubota Engine America or any third party.
- Any other activities that Kubota Engine America deems inappropriate
Kubota Engine America does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, or availability of the contents of the Web site. Kubota Engine America shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by accessing or using the Website.
Kubota Engine America does not guarantee the safety of the Web site or the server. In no event shall Kubota Engine America be liable for any loss or damage caused by equipment shutdown due to disaster, line problems/failure, or maintenance; computer viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or data; or data tampering, unauthorized access, or leakage by third parties, etc.
Kubota Engine America may change and/or alter the contents of the Web site and suspend or discontinue the services provided through the Web site at any time without notice. Kubota Engine America shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any change or alteration to the contents and suspension or closure of the Web site, regardless of the reason.
The Web site may provide information about products and services that are not available in some regions or countries. The Web site is not always designed to provide information in every region or country.
Copyright and Trademarks
Copyright to the documents, images, voices, and other materials on the Web site belong to Kubota Engine America, unless otherwise specified. All materials on the Web site are protected by copyright laws and other applicable international laws and treaty provisions. Except for personal use and except to the extent defined in the Web site, you are prohibited from using, duplicating, altering, uploading, posting, sending, distributing, lending, transferring, selling, and publishing any of materials on this Web site without Kubota Engine America's prior written permission.
The respective Terms and Conditions contained herein or on other pages on each of the content pages, if any, supersede any other terms and conditions. Software that is made available from the Web site is the copyrighted work of the respective owners. Use of such software is subject to the terms and conditions of each end-user license agreement between the owner of such software and the end-user thereof, in addition to copyright laws and other applicable international laws and treaty provisions.
Company names, product names, and the logos used on the Web site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Kubota Corporation or Kubota Engine America. Other product names and company names used on the Web site are trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
Information provided from users
By sending any comment, questions, information, proposals, ideas, etc. ("Comments") to Kubota Engine America, then such Comments will be treated with the understanding that you agreed to the following terms:
- Kubota Engine America will not treat the Comments as confidential or proprietary information.
- Kubota Engine America will not assume any obligation to consider, evaluate, or adopt the Comments.
- Even if Kubota Engine America adopts any comments identical or similar in part or in whole to the Comments, Kubota Engine America assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any compensation.
In some cases, the Web site requires users to input personal information such as name, address, mail address, and telephone number for a specified form or requires a selection of such information. Personal information may be shared or provided for product and/or service-related operations in which Kubota Engine America or any of its affiliates is involved. Kubota Engine America will not use or share your personal information, if requested to do so. Contact Kubota Engine America via the appropriate page on the Web site in order to confirm, correct, or delete your personal information. Kubota Engine America may disclose personal information to third parties under the following conditions:
- You have agreed to such disclosure.
- Services and products offered on the Web site are subcontracted or represented by a third party.
- When appropriate for any of our affiliates, agencies, or dealers to respond to inquiries from users.
- As required by a court or laws and regulations.
Links to the Website
You can link any website to the Web site, if you inform Kubota Engine America of the URL of the linked website and the name of the contact person. In addition, you must agree to the following:
- In no event will Kubota Engine America be liable for loss or damage incurred by linking to the Web site.
- Kubota Engine America assumes neither the responsibility nor the obligation for the link to the Web site. Linking to the Web site does not indicate the grant of any rights from Kubota Engine America.
- The URL and contents of the Web site may be changed or deleted without prior notice. Notification of changes or deletion of the contents will not be provided.
- No cross-links will be made.
- Please make sure that the Web site is presented in a way that permits a third party to clearly understand that the Web site content belongs to Kubota, e.g., the Web site should not appear within a frame of another website.
- Please do not use our logo without permission.
- Links from websites containing the following will be denied. The Web site will also not be referenced in emails:
* Content that is illegal or violates the standards of public order and decency (inducement to criminal, illegal, or antisocial activities; including expressions of discrimination)
* Adult content
* Content deemed offensive to Kubota Engine America, any of its affiliates, or any third party